Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two Years

I find myself wondering; wondering about her two years of life. I have mixed feelings; humanly speaking I grieve not knowing or being a part of that time; not ever knowing. I grieve because someday she too will grieve the unknown. Yet I rejoice because I know full well my God knows her, thinks of her, yearns for her, ponders her, rejoices in her... HE knows her and He has a brilliant plan for her. I am a blessed vessel that gets to share about the crown of life to my two year old daughter. What greater joy and purpose is there?

5 comments:

  1. I hear you! We visited the doc today and had to fill out forms on the pregnancy, birth, early years.... I left the entire paper blank with the exception of the children's names. I felt void and distant handing that paper back to the receptionist... some things are out of our control and I know I need to let go and let God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you and your family!
    Love Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should be flying--NOW. We're excited for you and you are in our prayers. Can't WAIT to "hear" from ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jen & John. Dave, the kids and my prayers are with you as you begin this journey of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!

    I have been thinking about you guys ALL day today and praying for you as you travel. I will continue to keep you in my prayers throughout your time there and the transition home with L. I pray that L will adjust to both of you easily and that the whole process would go smoothly.

    You guys are so awesome, and I know that God is smiling down upon your journey right now. I will also be sure to keep the girls in my prayers during your time away.

    I love you guys!

    Jenna:)

    oh, and your site is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete