Friday, March 27, 2009

Awe-struck

God has done some pretty incredible things for us since we've been home; all praise to Him.

On Tuesday, J headed back to work and thus my first full day with the four girls alone. That evening L had a restless night and was awake from 11-2 a.m. Then we awoke to E throwing up several times through the morning. Just when I was literally thinking; 'I am needing some help right now.' the phone rings! Truly! A wonderful neighbor that I have probably talked on the phone with three times in the past two years called and said how she had been thinking of us all morning and was prompted to call. I couldn't hold the tears back, tears of relief and thankfulness to God's tenderness to me at that very moment! I told her I just tried to call a neighbor for some apple juice for E or anything good for an upset stomach. Within twenty minutes she was back with two grocery bags of all the needed essentials for the flu! K was His instrument and she was obedient to call on the Spirit's leading. What a beautiful moment we shared rejoicing in God's provision.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord, God does provide! Praying the E is feeling better and that the rest of you stay well!
    Can't wait to see a picture of the 6 of you together.
    Blessings, Kathy P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the Lord lends his helping hands and sends one of his own to help - especially when that someone is sooo in tune to the spirit. Keep praying and special miracles do happen.

    ReplyDelete